What is the Dropshipping
When a seller sells the products on various platform and the product is shipped directly by the supplier without the seller coming in direct contact with physical product, this process is known as Dropshipping and the seller is called Dropshipper.
HOW DROP SHIPPING WORKS?
- The Dropshipper posts/lists the products in their store which may be in a marketplace or their own website.
- Customer will place the order and pay them the amount asked by the Dropshipper.
- Dropshipper will place the order to supplier and pay the amount asked by the supplier
- Supplier will ship the product directly to the customer at given address by the dropshipper
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DROP SHIPPING?
- Remarkably low start cost
- Lower seller cost, bigger seller profits
- Minimal time to set up your business
- No physical inventory hassles, shipping hassles, or packaging hassles
- Broad product range
- Explore new products lines